Flight (free version) is a simple and minimalist white icon pack with clean flat white icons, matching wallpapers and a matching analog clock widget. Flight features transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download one (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.flight
• 2,500+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons. Full version has 4,000 icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All icons are 192×192
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
• Contains over 2,500 different clean, flat and simple white icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack